Salary: $40,000.00 to $43,500.00 /year
About Results Hospitality:
Results Hospitality is on a mission to be the North American leader in hospitality consulting services, focused on educating and serving the needs of hospitality owners, managers, and staff. We are making a massive change in the way that the hospitality industry sets and achieves their goals. Results Hospitality is a small and rapidly growing company, with energetic and motivated team members.
What’s it like to work with us? We are always on the move, no day is ever the same, and we are committed to developing and growing each and every team member. We are only looking for top performers to join our team; someone who is looking for their next home, not their next job. The Coordinator will work directly with and learn from our Senior Leadership team on a daily basis, which includes the CEO, General Manager, and Business Development Manager.
- Extremely organized and process driven
- Ability to implement processes and hold the Leadership team accountable to execution and deadlines
- Proven communication, research and interpersonal skills
- Passion for marketing and social media
- Self-starter with strong initiative and drive
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to take direction and execute efficiently
- Coachable and able to receive constructive feedback
- Amazing attention to detail
- You’re outgoing, social, and passionate about our industry
What You Will Do:
- Project & Process Management – collaborate in planning key head office projects and management of tracking deadlines and due dates within the team
- Guest Service Evaluation (mystery shopper) Program – Assist in the execution and report wrap up of evaluations, including management of the evaluator team
- Marketing Campaigns – Create and execute all mail & email marketing campaigns (mailers, email blasts, gifting programs, etc.)
- Contact Management – Update CRM regularly with the most up-to-date information on prospective and current accounts
- Social Media – Manage and maintain Results Hospitality’s social media accounts; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, blog
- Administrative Duties – answering phones, ordering office supplies, detailing meeting minutes, organizing all office and client paperwork, etc.
- Event & Meeting Coordination – Lunch and Learn workshops, leadership and Hospitality Consultant meetings, team social events, etc.
- 1-3 years of Project Management or Coordination experience
- 1-3 years of Marketing and Social Media experience
- University or College degree is preferred
- Superb analytical, technical, and logical thinking skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a changing and fast paced environment
- Strong technology skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- CRM experience (Active Campaign)
- Previous hospitality experience is an asset
The pay package for this position is competitive and includes setting key performance goals together which will give you a path to excel and advance in your career.
Job Location:Liberty Village, Toronto, ON
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Ready to Apply? Submit the following to james.anderson@ resultshospitality.com
- A 5 slide PowerPoint presentation about yourself and why you would be the best fit for this job
- Please also submit your personalized application including your cover letter and resume
We appreciate the time you have taken to apply. In the interest of saving time, we can only contact those candidates who qualify for an interview.