Salary: $15.50 /hour
Results Hospitality is seeking a self-motivated, outgoing & detail-oriented Inventory Taker to join our team!
Results Hospitality works with the some of the busiest & trendiest bars and restaurants in the city of Toronto, helping them to increase their profits and maximize efficiency in their operation. Our team of Hospitality Consultants have over 40 years combined experience in the hospitality industry, and you will learn valuable insights while working alongside them in our client’s businesses.
As an Inventory Taker, you will have your evenings and most weekends free (we only work on the weekend if it is the first of the month). You will be using our technology (i.e. scales, handheld scanners, and computers) to efficiently and accurately record all liquor inventory (i.e. bottles, kegs) in a variety of bars, restaurants, and hotels around Toronto.
If you are looking for a flexible, part-time role to make an impact in bars and restaurants in the city, this is for you! The Inventory Taker position offers huge growth opportunities, both within hours and responsibilities if you are the right person for the job.
- Early mornings do not phase you! You must be available for weekday morning shifts (e.g. 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
- Must accurately and quickly count inventory and products within the venues (bars, beer fridges, storerooms, etc.)
- You will need to lift 150lb kegs of beer off of the ground and set it on a scale, and that doesn’t scare you
- You have wheels, a bike, or love the TTC – You are responsible to get to work at various locations throughout the city of Toronto
- You are a fantastic student, coachable, and eager to learn from our team
- Punctuality is mandatory- can’t arrive on time, every time? Then please don’t come at all
- Industry experience and product knowledge in beer, liquor, and wine is an asset, but not required
- Self-motivated and driven – Inventory Taker today, Hospitality Consultant tomorrow!
- High School Degree Required
- Ability to read and follow detailed instructions
- Accurate, detail oriented, and able to multitask
- Good sense of urgency and can take initiative
- Possess a positive and professional demeanor
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
If you’re hungry for a challenge and good business experience, you couldn’t pick a better time to join us!
This position starts at $15.50/hrwith potential for quick pay increases. The sky is the limit for your future at Results Hospitality and for the right person, plenty of room for growth and advancement.
For additional information, we invite you to visit our website at www.resultshospitality.com
We appreciate the time you have taken to apply. In the interest of saving time, we can only contact those candidates who qualify for an interview.