Education and training are without-a-doubt two of the most vital components to elevating any service experience for a guest. Most staff training tends to focus on topics such as tastings, pairings and presentations from industry-led brand ambassadors. As insightful as these trainings and seminars can be when was the last time you planned a staff training that focused on elevating your business?
You’ve probably never heard of PROtrainer and that’s quite alright – most people like to keep it in their super-secret training arsenal. PROtrainer, simply put, is a tangible training module that measures FOH key performance indicators like speed, efficiency, accuracy, numeracy and consistency that can be translated into a dollar value. The module individually measures each bartenders’ capabilities providing personal and professional visibility for management to make precise decisions with the business in mind.
If you’ve ever asked yourself any of these questions and didn’t have an immediate answer, PROtrainer will answer it for you:
- Are your bartenders maximizing your revenue behind the bar?
- Are they making drinks the same way with the same look and taste for all your guests?
- Do they know your cocktail recipes and serving sizes?
- Are they consistently over pouring or worse, under pouring when serving drinks?
- What would it mean to your business if you could increase your sales by 10-20% during peak trading hours?
Stop leaving the important questions unanswered and begin taking control of your business’ potential!
To learn more information give Ryan a call at 647-2256-908.